Hospital Stay Support
Carefect understands the challenges that a family faces when a loved one is in the hospital, especially if that individual needs constant observation and care. Our professional and trained caregivers are available to assist you or your loved one during the hospital stay for as long as necessary.
This service enables the client’s family to go home and rest while having peace of mind that their loved one will never be left alone.
Hospital Stay Support services
- Reminders (medication, dates, routines, etc.)
- Maintaining patient’s comfort level
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Assisting with mobility
- Monitoring patient activity
- Supervising patient through the night
- Entertaining (games, reading, etc.)
- Assuring the patient will not be left unattended at all times
- Assisting with personal care activities (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Seeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
Hospital Support services are available anywhere from 3 hours to 24 hours a day.
We realize that care does not always ends when the client leaves the hospital. Should the need arise; Carefect caregivers are available to transfer care to the comfort of client’s home.
For additional information on our Hospital Stay Support service, Please contact us.